Payroll services from WCVA
Pay Connect provides a dedicated outsourced payroll service to
charities and not for profit organisations. We specialise in new
and developing charities, offering support and guidance through the
process of becoming an employer, paying employees and registering
with the HMRC.
- Are you concerned that your payroll is not being run correctly
and that mistakes are being made?
- Do you sometimes find the process difficult and confusing?
- Would you like to save the cost of maintaining dedicated up to
date payroll software and ensure you comply with HMRC
Pay Connect could be the key to your payroll needs.
What Pay Connect can do for you
- Process payrolls of 1-150 employees
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly pay runs from
information supplied to us from employer
- Electronic filing of RTI (Real Time Information) with HM
Revenue & Customs
- Completion of all regulatory forms, P45 & Starter
- SSP, SAP, SPP, SMP, Student Loan and Court Order
- Unlimited pay, deduction and pension elements
- Itemised payslips plus employer's copy
- Tax year end filing and production of P60s
- Employer, HMRC and pension reports
- BACS payment to employees and PAYE to HMRC.
No additional charges and no unexpected fees
Pay Connect charges a standard processing fee per pay period
together with a fee per employee. We make no further charges
for paying employees by BACS or amending data such as a change of
address or bank account number, processing a new employee or a
leaver, and much more importantly no additional charge for filing
pay period reports with HMRC.
Payslips, P45s and so much more!
Our service includes:
- Pay-slip production
- Monthly reports (by email and/or printed and posted)
- Processing of starters
- Processing of leavers with P45s
- Year End Reports
- Year End/Month End e-filing
- Optional payment of wages / salaries by BACS at no additional
- Optional payment of monthly NI and PAYE liabilities to Inland
Revenue at no additional cost
- Optional Pension module to assist with auto enrolment
Get in touch
Please give us a call on 02920 431739 to discuss your payroll
needs or email email@example.com