The Wales Micro-business Loan Fund is a Welsh Government investment through The Development Bank of Wales to support small and medium sized enterprises.
The Fund is investing a total of £6 million in small loans until
2022, with Social Investment Cymru managing access to these fund
for social businesses in Wales.
How we can help
We've helped lots of social businesses expand through flexible
loans that cover a range of investment needs such as:
- Purchasing stock - Would more stock or different stock be the
boost your business needs?
- New plant and equipment - New equipment could increase your
production or make your business more efficient
- Cash flow - Better cash flow management could be the key to
unlocking your business' potential
- New premises - You've expanded and need more space or you need
to fit out your new premises
- Acquisition - You'd like to buy a small business
A micro loan can provide the capital you need to invest in your
business and it can also be used alongside other finance.
Please note to be considered for investment you will need
- Be based in Wales or willing to relocate
- Provide a business plan
- Fill out an application form providing the necessary supporting
Loans of between £1,000 and £50,000 are available with a maximum
repayment period of five years.
Interested organisations should contact Matt, Alun or Rhys
for a preliminary discussion on 0300 111 0124 or email email@example.com.